After what I thought was a productive week, I only lost 1lb. I guess 1 lb is still a loss no matter how small. I always seem to fall apart over the weekend...especially since it was Kassie's birthday, lunch with my mom and Bridget, boudin balls after the game, and Thanksgiving with Sean's family on Sunday. Now that it's all out, I guess I'm lucky to have lost 1lb. Lol
Anyway, back on the bus today. It went well. :-)
I'm too lazy to post my food diary, but it is all written down so that it can be reviewed later.
Goodnight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yes maam 1 lb after that is terrific. Look keep pluggin away. One day you'll step on the scale and it will be 2,3 or 4. And if not, 1 + 1= 2, 2 + 2= 4 and you get the point :) Look as far as I'm concerned Rece was worth it...lol.
GREAT JOB!!
Haha!
Thanks :-)
Post a Comment