
So I decided to step on the scale tonight (since I haven't in some time) to see how far I have to go. Too bad the scale won't come on. Guess I'll have to send Sean to buy a new one tomorrow. The bad news will wait one more day. Sean and I are getting on board with this challenge that my mother has brought forth. Basically...get skinny FAST! Sean and I would like to go away in May. I'd like to have a swimsuit body once again. I'd be happy with the old swimsuit body...not asking for a miracle here.
Just say no!
Just say no!

2 comments:
I'm on board with that as well LOL! I'm calling it my beast mode diet haha!!
Great! Glad to hear ya'll are joining us. I've been looking on cookinglight.com for some recipes and they have some good ones that are different. Good luck and may the best woman win...lol
Post a Comment