So, there you go.
Also, I wanna post my food journal so that my mom can easily tell me what I need to do to fix things if it doesn't go so well.
Breakfast:
1 scrambled egg (2)
1 english muffin(2)
salsa(0)
sprinkle of cheese(1) = 5 total
Lunch:
Smart Ones (Teriyaki Chicken/Rice) (4)
green beans (0)
cherry tomatoes (0)
Light Banana Cream Pie Yogurt (2)
1 cup black grapes (1) = 7 total
Dinner:
1 cup rice (4)
gravy (2) green beans (0)
corn (1) = 7 total
So there you have it. My daily points target is 24, which leaves 5 points remaining. I plan to spend 3 on a glass of milk, and the other 2 on a piece of candy. :-)
3 problems: I only got 3 waters in today, I ate dinner at 8:45pm, and I had the worst headache on the planet today. Otherwise, the 1st day wasn't too bad.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Day 1-Getting started/daily food log
Well, this morning was the official weigh in. It wasn't pretty. Anyway, I decided that I needed a before picture. I chose this hideous one that my sister-in-law took of me and had the nerve to post online. Lol...thanks, Cherie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like an excellent day food wise. Don't sweat the water. You got 3, thats better then me. Do the best you can everyday. One day at a time!
Good job! I need to go grocery shopping. I've found that when I'm low on food at the house is when I get off track.
Post a Comment