Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 2

I realized today, after looking at the pictures that we took on Saturday, that there is SOOOO much work to be done.

breakfast: toast with butter and water = 3
lunch: smart ones, sliced tomatoes with dressing = 7
dinner: salad with chicken breast, cheese, cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, dressing= 9

If I calculate correctly, I have 5 points left. I need to drink some milk and eat a yogurt to get more dairy in. I drank about 3 waters today. Got all the oils in and most of the veggies.



Work was HECTIC today! Sometimes I just want to walk out. Today was one of those days. I really felt like things were about to fall apart. That is NOT a good feeling to have at a hospital!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad to see you've joined the blogging community too! Don't know if you remember me, I'm friends with Kassie & we've met a while back now. Your little one is just too precious!! Best of luck to you on the diet :-)

Danica said...

Of course, I remember you! Congrats on the little baby, Mommy!

Karen's Sweet Konfections said...

Looks good, Iwould like to see you however getting a few more points for breakfast since you're working. Maybe adding that cheese or milk or yogurt. I also know that smart ones are great for the working woman, just remember the sodium level and get plenty water. Don't keep a headache...carry some sugar candy in your pocket to have. Thats only gonna make you miserable and wana quit. Hope that helps. Love you much

Danica said...

Thanks, Mom